Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

merry christmas 2013 - Merry Christmas 2013 HD Wallpaper

Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for following us through our first full year of business.  Jackie and I (Kim) are both thankful to our family and friends who have supported us by putting the word out there about t-shirt quilts.  We are looking forward to a busy 2014 and if you want to have a quilt made, you know who to call. 

Both of us have been busy making gifts for our family for the holidays and we can shared them now. 

Jackie made aprons for her family's annual candy/cooking baking day.  The candy and cookies are amazing as always.  



I (Kim) made Quick Zip Bags and a pillow case for my sister, Robbie.  I ended up using the bags to put their gifts inside and I think they were very pleased.  Yes, those are hippos on the pillow case. One of Robbie's favorite Christmas song is, "All I want for Christmas is a Hippopotamus".  So one year I adopted a hippo at the St. Louis Zoo for her and since I give her a hippo each year.  So, sweet dreams...

 

Happy Holidays to you and yours.  Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email information. Thank you for leaving a comment.