Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Another one completed.

McLane Friendship Quilt

This picture does not do this quilt justice.  We used red and teal colors, which are vibrant, but looking dull here.  I know I say each quilt is my favorite, but we love this quilt.  Maybe because of the quirky design, which is a garden maze setting.  This quilt will be a holiday day gift for a friend from a friend.  I think the label on this quilt says it all, "This quilt is for my best friend.  She has motivated me to be the best I can be.  May God keep her safe and keep her running."

I think that says it all.  Here is hoping you have friends who motivate you to be the best you can be and wish all the best for you.  We are very thankful to know and have people like this in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email information. Thank you for leaving a comment.