Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's my turn.

Yes, it has been a while since the last posting, sorry.  We have been busy with new clients, block swaps, block of the months, and everything else called life.  It is my turn for the Charleston Modern Quilt Guild block swap.  I (Kim) have picked a wonky log cabin which will finish at 12" x 15".  I supplied some fabric but can not wait until the end of the month to see what my friends have made for me.  Here is my sample block, not sure what kind of setting I will use.



Both Jackie and I are working on a challenge for People, Places & Quilts, a local shop.  We can't show you the final quilts, yet, because they are not finished yet.  We will be sharing with you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email information. Thank you for leaving a comment.