Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to Percy.

We made a quilt for my (Kim) nephew's 50th Birthday.  The quilt was made with his t-shirts from t-ball, football, high-school senior shirt, umpire shirts, and part of a baseball hat that span his lifetime so far.  Last night was his party, I think Percy liked his quilt, and he was surprised with his gift.  His Mom, my sister really liked it since she asked us to make it for him.  We kept her in the dark about the final design.  The pattern is a version of attic windows, but I have been calling it cuby holes.

Percy's Birthday Quilt

On the back of the quilt, the white square will be used by his friends and family to sign at this birthday party, another remembrance to have.

The back of Percy's Birthday Quilt

I hope that he will like it and cherish it, because he means a lot to me.

The label from Percy's Quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email information. Thank you for leaving a comment.