Friday, June 21, 2013

Fifty shades of grey... buttons

I have to tell you about my shopping today, yes Jackie was at work.  This is what happens when you retire.  So, back to shopping and buttons were not on the list.  But there was a stop at a local church rummage sale and a Tuesday Mornings store.  The Tuesday Mornings store had the shades of grey buttons, and no there isn't a plan for them yet.  Jackie will tell you that I (Kim) collect buttons, but you never know when you may need one or a hundred.  Lucky for me Jackie's husband will pick up containers of buttons for me at flea markets.


We currently have the Leeper quilt at the long-arm quilters, and have four orders at this time.  Can we say busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to include your email information. Thank you for leaving a comment.